Sunday, January 22, 2012

22: 365

22: 365“How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he senses it. But without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people.” ~Albert Einstein

I am always behind the lens....today I was capturing the special moment of a dear friend ~of shopping for her daughter’s Wedding gown. Upon editing the images, I realized that I had captured a self-portrait of myself doing for others. I find I am at my happiest when I am helping capture the 'moments' of other people’s life. This is something I can do, that allows others to truly live and experience a moment, knowing that they have photographs to look back upon. A memory keeper of sorts.

So here is a memory for me………doing something I so love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment